When you are making your COLESLAW one of the most fundamental elements to what makes or breaks a really good coleslaw is THE DRESSING itself.
Nothing feels worse than having your guests come over and they say to themselves that the COLESLAW was just ok.
I figure that a really good way that if you making a really good recipe is notice the words that come out of their mouths immediately after the food is put in their mouths.
If they say, Oh My Goodness or that is fantastic, or that is amazing, you know you are on the right track.
Coleslaw dressing can be make with mustard, it can be made with sour cream, it can be made with vinegar and yes it can be also made with maple syrup. Check out Leite’s Culinary
- Cabbage Bowl
- Compact Wooden Cabbage Shredder Slicer
- San craft cabbage slicer
- Cooking Tools Wide Mouth Peeler
- Dual Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler
- Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer
- Multi-Function Vegetable and Fruit Chopper
- Food Chopper Manual, Onion Garlic Vegetable Chopper
- Food Processor 3 in 1 Chopper, Mixer, Drying Salad Spinner
- Novelsite Handheld Food Chopper
Below are my favorite dressing recipes, I hope that any one of these becomes your favorite