You are currently viewing Top 17 Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese Ideas !!!

Top 17 Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese Ideas !!!

Blue Cheese has to be without a doubt one of the world’s favorite salad dressings. Bacon might very well be one of the world’s popular foods as well. If bacon is one of your favorite foods and you love blue cheese, this post is for you. You will absolutely love these Bacon and Blue Cheese salad ideas.

70 percent of all bacon that is eaten at breakfast time in America. I mean it is more than hundreds of millions and hundreds of millions of pounds, over 2 billion pounds gets eaten . But here’s to the other 30 percent.

When it comes to both bacon and blue cheese many of you probably picture the two of them paired on burgers. But I have 17 ways that you can enjoy bacon and blue cheese on a salad.

Bacon and Blue Cheese Salad With Pecans Click Here

Close up of the salad topped with bacon, blue cheese, onion and pecans, serving in a gray bowl with two large wooden serving spoons.
Cook At Home Mom

Blue Cheese & Bacon Wedge Salad : Click Here

Blue Cheese and Bacon Wedge Salad - Creamy blue cheese, crispy bacon, and ripe tomatoes combine with tender lettuce in this version of the classic salad. | justalittlebitofbacon.com
Just A Little Bit of Bacon

Spinach Cobb Salad With Bacon, Blue Cheese , Avocado & Derby Salad : Click Here

Fine Cooking

Strawberry Bacon Blue Cheese Dressing : Click Here

a scalloped bowl filled with Strawberry Bacon Blue Cheese Salad
Lemon Tree Dwelling

Fig, Blue Cheese and Bacon Salad With Fried Shallots : Click Here

Fig, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Salad with Fried Shallots
Love and Olive Oil

Blackberry Bacon And Blue Cheese Salad : Click Here

Close up of Blackberry, Bacon & Blue Cheese Salad in a blue bowl.
The Recipe Critic

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Salad : Click Here

Low carb bacon blue cheese burger salad for when you're craving a burger but not the carbs. Even if you aren't counting carbs, this burger salad is yum!
My Life Cookbook

Bacon and Blue Cheese Broccoli Salad : Click Here

This Bacon and Blue Broccoli Salad recipe is perfect for those picnics and potlucks! The flavors are just absolutely amazing!
Southern Bite

Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad : Click Here

Three Little Ferns

Egg Salad With Bacon & Blue Cheese : Click Here

egg salad
Sinomon Tales

Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Blue Cheese : Click Here

Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Blue Cheese on platter with title written on chalkboard
Cuts & Crumbles

Layered Wedge Salad With Bacon & Blue Cheese : Click Here

Scooping out Layered Wedge Salad with Bacon & Blue Cheese

Apple Bacon & Blue Cheese Salad With Shredded Chicken : Click Here

Natalie Paramore

Blue Cheese Bacon Coleslaw : Click Here

Blue Cheese Bacon Coleslaw in a large wooden bowl.
Spicy Southern Kitchen

Blue Cheese Potato Salad With Bacon : Click Here

Bacon Blue Cheese Potato Salad Recipe
Appetizers & Party Recipes

Spinach Apple Salad With Bacon , Walnuts & Blue Cheese : Click Here

Apple Salad with Bacon, Walnuts and Blue Cheese
Vika Linka

Buffalo Chicken Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese : Click Here

Buffalo Chicken Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese Recipe | Allrecipes
Allrecipes.com

Other Uses For Bacon And Blue Cheese

Ways To Assemble The Salad

1 Clusters On Top Of Lettuce

If you have lets say 8 different ingredients on your salad. you might want to consider placing them separately beside one another. Below you can see how the cherry tomatoes are in one section, the avocado slices are together, the two sliced eggs are by themselves, the blue cheese is near the edge.

Cobb Salad with Bacon, Blue Cheese, Avocado, Chicken and Tangy Red Wine  Vinegar Dressing by jessica_gavin | Quick & Easy Recipe | The Feedfeed
Feed Feed

2 Mashed Together

Here you take all the ingredients and mix it all together. All the ingredients looks so evenly distributed and makes the salad look very colorful.

Bleu Cheese BLT Salad | Good Life Eats
Good Life Eats

3 Rows

Here you can see the ingredients are in nice even rows. If you have eggs you might want to put them on the edges and the cherry tomatoes in the center. Anytime you have more of any ingredient then you are best to put them in the center.

Classic Cobb Salad | Traditional Recipe {the easy way} PLUS Dressing

Leave a Reply